Intermediate Technical Designer - Contract Role!
About this role
Immediate need for a intermediate architect with a strong technical skill set at one of Los Angeles' top architecture firms. This is a contract role and is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with an established firm in Los Angeles.
- Work alongside the project team to create construction documentation in Revit
- Ability to work within a team on multiple projects at once
- Coordinate and communicate fluidly with both internal and external teams
- Self-starter and problem solver who can jump in and get work done
Skills and Experience
- 5-7 years of experience
- Expert in Revit
- Experience in workplace required; experience designing law firms a plus!
- Ability to jump into a role and get construction documents created quickly and efficiently
You will be a non-exempt employee and will be paid hourly, qualifying you for overtime pay.
Revit documenter - Commercial Projects
Multidisciplinary CBD based practice seeking a technically savvy Revit Technician to work on an exciting commercial project. This is a fantastic opportunity to be introduced to a well-regarded Melbourne design practice!