Temp Interior Designer
Leading architecture firm in Los Angeles has secured projects with law firms in the Commercial sector.
About this role
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong Revit user
- Experience with interiors
- Experience with putting together CD sets
- Self-starter. Must be able to hit the ground running day from 1.
- Experience with workplace is a strong bonus
- Experience in test fits
- Bachelors in Interior Design or Architectural Interiors required
You will be a non-exempt employee and will be paid hourly.