About this role
A great opportunity for a project architect to join a leading award-winning studio in south-east London focusing on bar/restaurant, hotel and retail design. The ideal candidate will have proven experience as a project manager or interior designer and be prepared to assume immediate control of multiple projects. You will have run projects where you have been responsible for appointing and managing all consultants required; this will include building relationship at all levels, internally and externally. You will be responsible for design vision and seeing that the studio brand is translated and upheld at all stages.
- Produce feasibility studies on large cinema and leisure projects.
- Understand the financial aspects of running a fit-out in the studio and on site to completion.
- Run a small team whilst driving the company’s design ethos.
- Be confident client facing, in writing, creating and maintaining project timelines, managing programs and delivering projects under tight deadlines and within budget.
Skills and Experience
- Ideally a track record in the construction of bar/restaurant/leisure fit-out projects.
- Ability to manage and motivate a team, to organise yourself and others.
- Ability to prioritise duties and work under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
- Good knowledge of Vectorworks.
- Appropriate experience.