Marketing/Business Development Manager
About this role
The Marketing Coordinator will manage the creation and preparation of proposals, presentations and marketing collateral in support of business development and coordination with sister location.
- Prepare graphics and documents for use in firm’s marketing materials
- Support the preparation of proposals in response to RFPs
- Prepare graphics for promotional collateral and project deliverables
- Complete projects on schedule by collaborating with team members and outside vendors
- Maintain current content and imagery on the firm’s website for SF office
- Work with staff to promote the uniformity and consistency of the firm’s brand
Skills & Experience
- Experience in the A&D industry with a strong design sensibility
- Fluent in Adobe creative suite, especially proficient in InDesign
- Able to self-direct and collaborate in a fast-paced creative environment
Great opportunity to join a growing branch of an established brand.