Senior Landscape Architect
About this role
A local council is seeking a Senior Landscape Architect to take a leading role in their City Design Team across public realm and open space projects on an initial contract basis. The ideal candidate will have the ability to lead or work within a multi-disciplinary team and have experience in community and stakeholder engagement.
- Assist or manage the procurement, assessment and management of consultants and contractors.
- Prepare and manage internal and external landscape works
- Review landscape drawings, specifications and cost estimates
- Manage, facilitate, prepare and review developments plant, strategies and guidelines for capital works projects.
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualification in Landscape Architecture or related discipline.
- Experience in landscape design, development, documentation, construction and supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality projects
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
Benefits and culture
- Flexible working hours
- An above market salary
Revit documenter - Commercial Projects
Multidisciplinary CBD based practice seeking a technically savvy Revit Technician to work on an exciting commercial project. This is a fantastic opportunity to be introduced to a well-regarded Melbourne design practice!