Revit Technician - Facade Strengths
About this role
Start considering new opportunities with a renowned and award winning Revit practice! We have an exciting new permanent role based in the Melbourne CBD for Revit Technicians with facade strengths. Known for their cutting-edge design and bold architectural responses, their studio space buzzes with activity, creativity and collaboration. If you're a versatile and resourceful documentor with an eye for detail and great communication skills, apply now!
- Providing documentation support from early works phase through to construction drawing issue.
- Working across a variety of sectors, namely; education and institutional and mixed-use commercial and hotel.
- Documenting varied Revit construction details to a high-level.
Skills & experience
- Extensive Revit documentation and detailing skills are essential, with a specific emphasis on facade detailing.
- Previous large-scale sector experience.
- Previously have documented and contributed to drawing packages in a collaborative environment.
- Have ability to work independently and be self-reliant.
Benefits & culture
- Opportunities for professional development
- A supportive team environment in an award winning and renowned practice
- Central CBD location