About this role
A successful Project Manager will have their finger on the pulse of all projects and make sure things don’t fall through the cracks. The role requires strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Looking for someone curious and creative, ready to hit the ground running.
- Act as primary liaison between designers, clients, and consultants
- Manage calendar and in-coming correspondence
- Oversee workflow and sourcing for projects
- Run day-to-day operations with minimal supervision
Skills & Experience
- Background in project management a plus
- Experience in the architectural design field a must
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle deadlines and time pressures
Great opportunity to join a reputable firm working on exciting projects.