Strategist Interiors Workplace
About this role
Award winning Architecture and Design UK based firm specialized in Creative Workplace is seeking a talented and passionate Strategist Interiors Architect to join their US team in NYC.
Strategist Interiors Workplace :
- Experience in delivering world class workplace environments.
- Must possess deep understanding of, and belief in, modern creative workplaces and work styles.
- Outstanding presence facing senior business leaders, especially within the creative sector.
- Experience of developing alternative workplace strategies ideally for organizations interested in change / transformation.
- Must be able to demonstrate understanding of the tools for data gathering and able to demonstrate the ability to interpret the data to deliver strong workable strategies to meet the needs of both businesses and individuals.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Architecture or Interior Design.
- 8+ years' of professional experience in creative workplace.
- Strong communication skills and flexible in approach, good presenter and happy to travel.
- Outstanding conceptual skill with a good understanding of the technical coordination required for successful delivery.
- Knowledge of building codes and ADA requirements.
- Technical understanding with experience of built projects in the US.
- Experience of all project types from simple fit-out, through refurbishment and new build, with outstanding technical skills and ability to meet and influence senior Real Estate teams.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Bluebeam.