Talented Interior Designer
About this role
Talented Interior Architect
Award winning Architecture firm in NYC with broad expertise in architecture, interiors and planning is seeking a talented Interior Architect to join their talented team. Their work ranges from the scale of individual buildings and interiors to the city as a whole, addressing infrastructure and transportation, office towers, multi-family residences, cultural facilities, workplace, K-12 and higher-education institutions.
- Must have ability to run all phases of a project from Schematic Design through Construction Administration.
- Solid experience in Interior Space Planning, sourcing and specifying FF&E and material finishes.
- Proficiency in developing schematic plans into 3D concepts for a variety of large and small projects.
- Contribute to the leadership of the studio and mentor junior designers.
- 5+ years related experience.
- Prior experience in successfully leading project teams and coordinating with project consultants/clients is required.
- Must have experience in one or all of these areas: workplace, hospitality, education, cultural interiors.
- A graduate of an accredited Masters or Bachelor of Architecture or Interior Design degree program or related combination.
- Candidates should have strong design skills as well as excellent written and ver? bal communications skills.
- Proficiency in REVIT, Autocad and other related design software is a must.
- NCIDQ and/or Registered Architects preferred.
- LEED accredited preferred.