Project Architect - High-end Hotel Project
About this role
A leading, award-winning architecture practice is actively seeking a Project Architect to specifically bring their hotel knowledge to the studio, for a landmark project. This role requires someone who is competent in high-end hotel architecture and design, is hands-on in Revit documentation and consultant and builder engagement. Committed to fostering a great collaborative, studio environment, this is your chance to work in an innovative and cutting-edge office in Melbourne’s CBD.
- Actively leading approval process and the documentation output for a large-scale mixed used project with hotel component
- Being hands-on in Revit documentation, with both a design and technical emphasis
- High-level client, contractor and consultant engagement
Skills and experience
- Be a registered Architect with high-end experience to date
- Strong Revit skills a must
- Competency in independently managing the project life-span, specifically in large scale project typologies.
- Experience leading team members
Benefits and culture
- Opportunities for professional development
- A supportive team environment in an award winning and renowned practice
- Central CBD location