Mid Level Change Manager
Mid level change manager or workplace designer for a leading project management firm
About this role
This is an amazing opportunity to work for one of Australia's largest and leading project management firms successfully delivering over 2.5 billion dollars worth of projects since their inception.
- Successfully manage change on individual projects in a professional manner from strategy and planning
- Full service change implementation of workplace projects.
- Managing Stakeholders
Skills and experience
- Experience working in a Change Manager role or as a mid level workplace designer
- An understanding of workplace change projects especially agile
- A confident, charismatic communicator who can present and pitch ideas to clients and stakeholders.
- 5 + years experience in workplace change projects
- Client facing ability
- Excellent design eye
- Ability to work autonomously