About this role
This award-winning, medium-scale studio based next to the Thames and in the heart of Central London is on the lookout for an architectural assistant to join them on an initial contract basis. On offer is the chance to work on a high-profile London-based residential masterplan in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Work within an established team to deliver the masterplan for a high density housing project.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience in designing UK residential projects.
- Fluency using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architectural assistant who wants to work on a pioneering UK project with a world-class practice.
Revit documenter - Commercial Projects
Multidisciplinary CBD based practice seeking a technically savvy Revit Technician to work on an exciting commercial project. This is a fantastic opportunity to be introduced to a well-regarded Melbourne design practice!