About this role
A forward-thinking architectural design studio is seeking a contracts administrator to join their team. The successful person will be responsible for drafting, coordinating, reviewing and finalizing the contract documents. Working closely with the management team and Design Principals.
- Assure that contracts meet scope, delivery, and financial requirements
- Will coordinate client proposals and qualification packages
- Support business development and marketing activities as required
- Communicate with legal counsel related to contracts and dispute resolution
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working within the AEC industry
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent written ability in business communications
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a collaborative studio. Excellent remuneration and benefits for the right person.