Sr. Project Architect
About this role
Large Architecture/Engineering firm is seeking a senior level architect with 15+ years of professional experience for their NYC office.
- Work directly with Office Directors to seek out and secure work to grow client base.
- Manage and monitor activities for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Provide technical and design guidance to entire team.
- Perform QA/QC reviews.
- Serve as client point of contact.
- Assist in the development of and execute a Business Plan for growth of practice in the NYC market.
- Anticipate and solve unprecedented architectural problems.
- Determine compliance with standards and codes.
- Ensure consistency of project documentation.
- Manage and mentor Junior staff.
- Coordinate work with all consultants involved.
Skills and experience:
- At least 15 years of professional experience.
- Bachelor degree in Architecture.
- Extensive knowledge of Architectural Design.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Good team player.
- excellent organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of project specs & CSI division formatting.
- Project financial oversight and management skills required.
- LEED accreditation is a big plus.
- Licensed in New York State.
This is a great opportunity to assume a leadership position at a multi-disciplined architecture/engineering firm.