Revit Documenter - 6 month contract
About this role
Located in Melbourne’s inner-city fringe, this internationally renowned architecture studio is seeking a technically minded Revit documenter with a focus on the documentation and detailing of significant complex projects. This position will have you working in a collaborative team environment with a top practice on your cv. This is an initial 6-month contract role with an immediate start and the opportunity to extend or turn permanent.
Skills & experience
To be considered for the role, you will require the following;
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Revit documentation on complex projects
- Excellent Revit skills with a strong technical portfolio
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong detailing and documentation skills
Benefits & culture
As part of the team you will enjoy benefits such as;
- A collaborative and supportive team
- Inner city fringe studio with good public transport
- World class projects
Revit documenter - Commercial Projects
Multidisciplinary CBD based practice seeking a technically savvy Revit Technician to work on an exciting commercial project. This is a fantastic opportunity to be introduced to a well-regarded Melbourne design practice!