Revit Rail Architect
About this role
A great opportunity to join a thriving established architectural practice. You will have a focus on the design of infrastructure, urban renewal and residential projects within brownfield developments.
- Team contribution/leading
- Design development and documentation
- Part of enthusiastic team
Skills and experience
- Registered Architect a bonus
- Proficiency in Revit
- Uni Degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- Min 3 years previous local architecture and project leadership experience.
- Local built work experience.
- Comfortable working in a team.
- Strong communication, negotiation, problem solving skills.
Benefits and culture
- Great CBD fringe location
- Friendly team
- Variety of interesting projects