Part-Time Drafter - Commercial
About this role
Immediate need for an architectural designer or drafter with 3-7 years of experience.
- Developing architectural planning and design concepts under the direction of the Design Director
- Research of project materials
- Coordinating with consultants
- Architectural drafting, detailing
Skills and Experience
- 3-7 years of experience
- Expert in AutoCAD; 3D software skills a plus
- Knowledge of drafting, detailing, building materials, building codes, and construction techniques
- Strong experience in the CD-phase
- Experience in commercial design and construction (interior and exterior)
- Ability to jump into a role and get construction documents created quickly and efficiently
- Bachelor in Architecture preferred
Pay commensurate with experience. You will be a non-exempt employee and will be paid hourly, qualifying you for overtime pay.
Revit documenter - Commercial Projects
Multidisciplinary CBD based practice seeking a technically savvy Revit Technician to work on an exciting commercial project. This is a fantastic opportunity to be introduced to a well-regarded Melbourne design practice!