Interior Designer- Restaurant, Retail, and Hospitality
About this role
Enjoy lower cost of living and hot desert sun?! A unique global interior design and architecture firm is seeking an interior designer to join their Scottsdale, AZ office to work on retail, restaurant and hospitality projects. To be a qualified Interior Designer, you will have 2-5 years proven experience in Retail, Restaurant, or Hospitality projects. You will be eager for professional development, accepting of challenging work and focused on fundamentals.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Design Managers and Project Managers
- Knows the brand standards, designs within the desired program and follows direction of the design manager
- Reviews design criteria from landlords, interprets them and executes the design concepts
- Ability to work with corporate clients and also service independent clients in the ideation and conceptualization of designs from scratch
- Work within a team that delivers prototypical designs for roll-out
- Creates space plans compliant with applicable codes, provides sketches, mood boards and images that ell a story and convey design intent
- Work closely with the 3D visualization team to deliver visuals to the highest standard
- Works with the design manager to execute lighting, FF&E, décor packages and portrays them in design drawings and specs
- The ability to role-up one’s sleeves, dig-in and produce design packages
Skills & Qualifications
- Professional Degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture
- Associates degree in Architectural Technology or Design may be considered.
- 2+ years of experience (recent graduates considered with considerable interning experience)
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines is a must
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch-Up in an office environment is required
- Knowledge of Vectorworks is helpful
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally is a plus
Interior Designer - Residential
Luxury focused and celebrated New York interior design firm seeks a knowledgeable, creative and versatile designer to work closely with the principal and manage a team of junior designers on multiple projects in their growing New York office.