About this role
An award-winning midtown firm specializing in multi-family residential, housing, sustainable urban revitalization, and educational projects is seeking a talented Architect to join their team.
- Working as part of the design team to ensure the organized and speedy delivery of projects.
- Coordinate with different consultants among different disciplines.
- Collaborate throughout the different phases of the project, from programming and SD until its completion.
- Generating creative design solutions within the functional parameters of a project
- Prepare and coordinate all project deliverables
- Manage contract administration responsibilities
- Provide leadership to Junior staff
- Manage client relations.
Skills and experience:
- A professional degree in Architecture (B. Arch/M. Arch)
- A minimum of 4 years of post-graduate experience in design coordination and construction administration.
- Relevant experience or interest in affordable housing and sustainable community development.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to understand and translate design intent into technical documents.
- Revit proficiency is a must.
- Architecture license is a big plus but not a requirement.
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance in your career at a well-established firm with a strong focus in sustainability!