About this role
A high-end residential interior design firm in San Francisco is seeking a Materials Librarian/Resource Manager to join their team. This is an an opportunity to join a collaborative team who thrives on detail and collaboration. You will work directly with Project Managers to proactively manage and maintain their materials library and vendor contacts.
- Organize and maintain the resource/materials library.
- Proactively work with Project Management team to understand resource needs.
- Specify needs as it relates to current and past projects.
- Assist PMs in preparation of client presentations.
- Interact with vendor representatives and facilitate vendor presentations.
- Research new products.
- Maintain computer files of inventory.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- 10+ years working in the AEC industry with an understanding of project materials, specifications, and vendors.
- Curious nature and ambitious.
- Highly organized with a systematic approach.
- Knowledge of interior and architecture projects and/or materials showroom experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite (plus).