Part II/Part III Architect
About this role
A growing award-winning design-led practice in north London are on the lookout for a talented Part II/III for some exciting upcoming commercial and housing projects. With beautiful projects spanning cultural, civic, residential, conservation and workplace schemes you are assured a varied sector experience. Working with an established team of thirty, a friendly and supportive environment driven by their exceptional design aesthetic awaits this new team member.
- Working on design and delivery of housing, commercial and heritage projects.
- Dealing with clients, consultants and sub contractors.
- Driving company's unique design ethos.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced architectural assistant or architect with proven UK experience from a design focused practice.
- A strong design eye with a passion for high quality detailing and craft.
- Experience on ideally London based commercial, residential new build and refurbishment.
- AutoCAD and/or Revit.