About this role
A unique opportunity for a project architect in the commercial and workplace sectors has arisen with one of London's leading boutique hospitality design and build teams. The practice is forging ahead whilst expanding into the workplace sector where you will be part of a team working on a number of slick workplace schemes locally and internationally. With exceptional company benefits included this is a rare opportunity not to be missed.
- Working as part of the in-house design team running a variety of commercial workplace projects.
- Working from feasibility to completion including project management.
- Collaborating with in-house build and interiors teams.
- Working within the company brand guidelines and driving their unique approach.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified architect with significant post Part III experience.
- Proven experience working on workplace/fit-out schemes, preferably in the high-end sector.
- On-site construction and project management experience.
- AutoCAD and Revit advantageous.