About this role
As the Communications Manager, you would work alongside the principal and design team to develop brand strategies and execute messaging across digital platforms. The ideal candidate would be polished and proactive, able to speak the language of design and act as a brand ambassador with confidence and ease.
- Manage design and execution of marketing collateral
- Coordinate photo shoots and liaise with outside vendors
- Spearhead logo redesign and update website in preparation for re-launch
- Create messaging strategy and educate staff ambassadors
- Develop digital content and strategy to organically grow brand across social media platforms
Skills & Experience
- BA in marketing, public relations, architecture or related field or equivalent work experience
- 2 – 4 years’ marketing / project management experience preferable in residential design
- Strong writing skills; ability to capture studios voice with warmth and professionalism
- Social media savvy; Pinterest, Instagram, Houzz, and Dering Hall
- Comfortable in MS Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign, and Square Space
- Knowledgeable in SEO best practices, competent using Google Analytics, and has basic knowledge of SEM or UX (or willingness to learn)
Family-type firm interested in the development of staff. Great opportunity to grow.