Senior Interior Architect - Workplace - Project Lead & Collaborate
About this role
A prominent design and build company that specialises in workplace across Melbourne and Victoria. Due to several new projects, they are currently seeking an all-round senior interior designer to join their talented team. This is a permanent full-time role but those seeking a 4-day week will be considered.
- Confidently lead projects from concept to completion
- Work collaboratively on projects, supporting and mentoring as you go
- Build strong relationships internally with colleagues and externally with clients, consultants and suppliers
- Contribute to the growth and success of the business
- Assist the head of design in busy times, supporting and leading the team as required
Skills and experience
- Significant experience across workplace projects desired with a strong understanding of agile working environments a huge plus
- Seeking all round skills with the ability to deliver on all stages of a project from concept through to completion
- Strong client facing skills and presentation experience sought
- Exceptional interiors joinery and detailing knowledge desired!
- Essential relevant skills include leadership and client relationship management
- Seeking a responsible and driven designer who can handle a busy workload and manage competing priorities
- AutoCAD documentation skills are required and Sketchup, Photoshop and InDesign are also desired software skills to hold
- A design qualification in interior architecture is ideally sought
Benefits and culture
- A high retention rate of staff and the offer of flexibility for the successful candidate
- There is room to grow within this organisation for those who are invested
- Join a team that feels like family and loves what they do!
- A lively, social work culture with regular events and team activities – get involved with colleague across industry relevant volunteering and charity fundraising events