Interior Designer/Documenter - Workplace Joinery & Detailing
About this role
Our client is a prominent design and build company that specialises in workplace design across Melbourne and Victoria. Due to winning several new projects, they are seeking an Interior Designer for a role that is 50% design, 50% documentation. The successful designer will have a keen eye and be hungry to contribute their energy to exceptional workplace projects across all stages. Come and join this talented team and grow!
- Work on projects across all stages with a focus on design, joinery and detailing
- Understand the needs of the client to deliver design solutions that meet expectations and budget
- Produce AutoCAD documentation for interior joinery and detailing
- Take a proactive approach in assisting across projects
- Support the team and work collaboratively with colleagues
Skills and Experience
- Design qualification in either Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- 3+ years professional post-grad experience, ideally on workplace projects
- Strong space planning and AutoCAD documentation skills
- Proficiency in Sketchup, Photoshop and InDesign
- A keen eye for detail and design!
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate clearly in both verbal and written communication
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage time effectively
- Passion for interiors joinery and detailing
Benefits and Culture
- Work your way up in an organisation where loyalty and longevity is rewarded!
- Join a team that feels like family and loves what they do!
- Get involved in team activities; volunteering opportunities and charity fundraising events