Interior Designer/Documenter - Workplace - Passion for Interiors Joinery & Detailing
About this role
A prominent design and build company that specialises in workplace across Melbourne and Victoria. Due to several new projects, they are currently seeking an interior designer for a role that is 50% design, 50% documentation to join and grow within their talented team.
- Work on projects across all stages with a focus on design, joinery and detailing
- Understand the needs of the client to deliver design solutions that meet their expectations and budget
- Produce AutoCAD documentation for interior joinery and detailing
- Take a proactive approach in assisting across projects as required, supporting the team and working collaboratively with colleagues
Skills and experience
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, you will be clear and articulate in both verbal and written communications
- Time management and the ability to work to deadlines
- Passionate about interiors joinery and detailing
- Strong space planning and AutoCAD documentation skills are required
- Sketchup, Photoshop and InDesign are also desired software skills to hold
- 3+ years professional experience post qualification, ideally on workplace projects but this is not essential
- A keen eye for detail and design!
- A design qualification in interior design or interior architecture
Benefits and culture
- A high retention rate of staff and the offer of flexibility for the successful candidate
- There is room to grow within this organisation for those who are invested, work your way up in an organisation where loyalty and longevity is rewarded!
- Join a team that feels like family and loves what they do!
- A lively, social work culture with regular events and team activities – get involved with volunteering and charity fundraising events