Intermediate Design Architect
About this role
An award-winning international architecture firm is seeking a talented and motivated Intermediate Design Architect to join their small New York team and work directly with the Director across several exciting projects.
- Responsible for developing design responses.
- Communicating and coordinating directly with consultants to ensure accuracy of information.
- Lead production of information for client presentation.
- Translate architectural drawings into 3D models and presentation renderings.
- Assist team members in production of detailed drawings.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture.
- 4-7 years of post graduate professional experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of Enscape rendering plugin is a major plus.
- Ability to develop designs in an individual and team setting.
- Fantastic graphic/presentation skills.
- Ability to work to tight time schedules across several projects concurrently.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Candidates who have the ability to handle multiple tasks/projects and who have a positive and energetic outlook with thrive in this growing New York office.