Mid Level Interior Designer
About this role
Highly reputable design practice in Sydney is currently looking for a talented Mid Level Interior Designer. Ideally you will have strong documentation and communication skills, are able to work well both independently and as part of a team and who is able to meet strict deadlines while under pressure.
- Manage the full design process for hospitality and retail interior projects
- Develop conceptual design, 3D and 2D to complete a full documentation for construction.
- Be responsible and reliable with the ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Meet strict deadlines while under pressure
Skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years local experience in Commercial, Hospitality and Retail fit-out design.
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup, V-Ray and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Competent in the use of both MAC and PC operating Systems.
- Strong understanding of joinery details
- Exceptional communication skills
Culture and benefits
- Fantastic team members, supportive and friendly
- Award winning studio
- Multidisciplinary team