Freelance Senior Interior Designer
About this role
An internationally renowned design studio is seeking a senior freelance designer to join their team for up to six months, working across a range of projects within the hospitality and F&B sectors.
- Assisting in the development of original concepts, providing effective solutions to the creative brief.
- Project manage the day-to-day development and preparation of design schemes.
- Creating working drawing packages and detailing of bespoke joinery.
- Liaising with contractors, local authorities and consultants.
- Ability to take projects through all stages, including concept design, FF&E, technical documentation and installation.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in delivering high-spec hotel, hospitality or F&B projects from inception to completion.
- A strong understanding of trends and FF&E within the relevant sector and exhibit how this will inform the design process.
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and sketching ability.
This is an opportunity to work for a reputable mixed-sector, luxury-focused studio on exceptional upcoming projects. This role is to start ASAP - please forward both CV and portfolio.