Interior Architects with Revit/Hospitality
About this role
Renowned boutique design studio seeks passionate, talented and mature Interior Architect with outstanding 3D talent to join their team of creative designers on contract to become permanent if all goes well.
- Proficient in Revit and ability to work on large scale hospitality projects in close collaboration with the Creative Principal.
- Proven experience in high-end restaurants, bars, casinos, urban hotels.
- Passionate about design, high sense of accountability and project ownership.
- Creative mind who thrives on being able to tackle the unexpected.
Experience and skills:
- 5 - 9 years of experience with focus in hospitality and cultural sectors.
- Bachelor degree in Architecture with strong experience in Interior Architecture.
- Proven experience in high-end hospitality design.
- Flexible in approach when working with the Principal and design team.
- Proficient 3D skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, 3D design, 3D Studio Max, Photoshop.
- Freehand sketching ability a plus.
Senior Commercial/Workplace/Corporate Interior Designer
An award winning Interior Design firm in Los Angeles is seeking a brilliant mid-level Interior Designer with commercial workplace experience. The successful person will be working with a team of top designers in a collaborative studio on a variety of high end commercial projects.