About this role
This is a newly created role to support the Director and wider team, you will be the go-to person for all thing’s administration including travel bookings, marketing support, accounts administration and client liaison.
Growing Boutique architecture practice have an opportunity for a switched on studio coordinator to join their cool design studio. They have a team of talented designers and architects and work on a range of projects including, residential and hospitality.
- Travel bookings & diary management to support two directors
- Reception support-meeting & greeting clients.
- Assisting with marketing & PR.
- General office support
Skills and Experience
- Positive can-do attitude
- Work well to deadlines and under pressure
- Great phone manner and strong interpersonal skills
- Architecture and design industry experience would be ideal
- Solid Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- InDesign experience would be viewed on favourably