About this role
Our client is a boutique landscape architecture firm with a reputation for excellence in landscape design in California, New York, and England. This firm has a stunning project profile with work that mixes classic and contemporary designs in a beautifully contrasted balance of historical understanding with forward-thinking design.
This firm seeks a Business Operations Manager to join the team.
- Oversee daily business operations, systems and procedures
- Contract management - includes handling sensitive documents in relation to prospective clients/projects and ongoing business
- Liaison between office and external vendors and consultants (IT partner, Accountant, payroll, benefits, and Human Resources)
- Marketing functions will include management of marketing materials, collateral, brochures, social media, and public relations
- Prepare all billings - manage and collect Accounts Receivable
- Database management and filing
- Ad hoc responsibilities
- Proficient in Deltek enterprise software a plus or willingness to learn
- Operations Management experience, preferably in the A+D industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite, and Project Management tools
If this position speaks to your effective leadership, attention to detail, business acumen, and excellent written and verbal communication skills, then we want to hear from you.
The practice offers a comprehensive benefits package, creative studio environment, and opportunity for career growth and development.