About this role
As the Showroom Manager / Territory Rep you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to existing accounts and generating new leads in a fertile design market.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivering product knowledge to walk-in traffic and the local design community
- Generating quotes, issuing invoices, and managing orders from production to delivery including installation
- Coordinating outreach events and issuing marketing collateral
- Reporting to Senior Management budgets, goals, and outstanding deliverables
- Sales experience in a high-end showroom
- Experience in lighting or a familiarity with lighting materials and components a plus
- Highly organized, self-motivated, pro-active
- Computer savvy: MS Office, Salesforce preferred
- Collaborative, curious, able to communicate with creative personalities
- Strong verbal and written skills and the ability to communicate visually
- Professional image with a high level of business acumen.
If you are a “go to” person for product knowledge and looking for a new challenge, we’d love to hear from you. Competitive salary base with commission opportunity.