Design Manager - Landscape/ Urban
About this role
Contribute to the future of Sydney. This team has a global reputation for delivering award winning facilities, protecting and enhancing open space, promoting design excellence, delivering new transport options and championing sustainability. Projects cover a wide and varied spectrum including open space and facility strategies, major urban parks, plazas, streetscapes, cycle ways, sport facilities and playgrounds. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced senior Design Manager to join their team.Key responsibilities
- the design and management of landscape architectural and urban design projects across all project phases
- collaborating with clients, stakeholders and the design team and delivery team on design and delivery solutions
- driving innovation and design quality on projects, whilst challenging project teams to obtain ‘best value’ throughout the project lifecycle.
Skills and experience
- significant experience in the design and delivery of complex landscape architectural or public domain projects
- great communication, collaboration and time management skills, and
- the ability to reason conceptually, and readily acquire new information to make clear decisions to resolve problems, inspire design outcomes and establish design excellence.