Senior Project Architect - Residential
About this role
You must demonstrate a minimum of 10-15 years local experience with recent, proven, residential experience. Responsible for working autonomously, as well as part of a team, managing projects and leading teams on multiple projects concurrently. Leading through all design phases, providing conceptual, detailed design leadership and documentation expertise.
Possessing excellent local construction knowledge, great conceptual design ability including functional layout planning through to the finer details is a must. Great communication skills, consultant coordination experience along with Revit or AutoCAD proficiency is also required.
In return, you will join an established, professional team and receive 4 bonus annual leave days, professional development and mentoring opportunities to enhance you in your career path!
- Leading residential projects through concept, detailed design and documentation
- Communicating to peers, clients and consultants effectively
- Working autonomously, leading and mentoring small teams
Skills & experience
- Proven experience in local residential projects
- Sound knowledge in apartment planning and documentation detailing
- Possess advanced Revit or AutoCAD skills – Revit preferable
- Proven leadership and mentoring capabilities
Benefits & culture
- Receive professional development and mentoring
- Opportunity for 4 bonus annual leave days per annum