Interior Designer / Documenter - Commercial
About this role
Our client is a highly-regarded Architecture and Interior practice that specialises in workplace, commercial and education projects. This friendly team prides themselves on delivering only excellence in each project! They are urgently seeking a skilled, mid-level Revit-proficient Interior Designer/Documenter to join their Melbourne studio, opening up a fantastic opportunity to be introduced into their renowned practice. Initially this is a 3-month contract position, offering an immediate start.
- Work with a Senior Interior Designer across 3 different projects
- Apply your strong design and Revit documentation skills
Skills and Experience
- Qualification in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or other relevant degree
- Minimum of 4 years professional post-grad experience
- High proficiency in Revit and a minimum of 2+ years professional experience using Revit with skills (demonstrated in your sample folio or a sample documentation package)
- Commercial project experience essential, education experience a big plus!
- Strong joinery detailing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to multitask
Benefits and Culture
- Choose to work 4 days a week if you prefer!
- Work in a light-filled, CBD-based studio
- Add some great projects to your resume
- Join an exceptional team of talented designers and enjoy a great workplace culture
Senior Commercial/Workplace/Corporate Interior Designer
An award winning Interior Design firm in Los Angeles is seeking a brilliant mid-level Interior Designer with commercial workplace experience. The successful person will be working with a team of top designers in a collaborative studio on a variety of high end commercial projects.