About this role
A well respected design-led studio based in north London is on the lookout for architects to join on an initial contract basis. On offer is the opportunity to work on a high-end residential project currently at detailed design stages. The studio is friendly, collaborative and hard-working, and there is the chance for longer term work with them in the future.
- Work within a close team to deliver DD and tender packages for a high-end residential fit-out project.
- Deliver room elevations, bathroom and kitchen layouts and joinery details.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 3 onwards on high-end residential projects.
- Fluency using Vectorworks is advantageous.
- Ideally have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high-end design ethos.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for an immediately available architect to join a supportive and successful studio.
Revit documenter - Commercial Projects
Multidisciplinary CBD based practice seeking a technically savvy Revit Technician to work on an exciting commercial project. This is a fantastic opportunity to be introduced to a well-regarded Melbourne design practice!