Technician / Documenter / Draftsperson - Multi-Sector
About this role
A design-focused Architecture practice in the heart of Melbourne's CBD is on the lookout to welcome a Revit-proficient technician or experienced graduate to their team. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and collaborative studio and assist with the the documentation of large-scale projects. This is a full-time contracting position with an immediate start.
Skills and Experience
- High-level Revit proficiency
- Strong technical portfolio demonstrating construction documentation
- Minimum of 2 years Revit documentation experience
- Previous experience in a local architecture practice
Benefits and Culture
- Competitive hourly rate!
- Add complex, large-scale projects to your resume
- Work in creative and vibrant studio in the CBD