Revit Transport Architect
About this role
This is a leadership role for an accomplished architect with 7 to 8 years minimum experience. The right candidate will have a strong design sensibility. You will need to demonstrate a depth of experience across all stages and procurement routes, an ability to produce construction level drawings, proven experience of job running at this level complemented by extensive site experience. Good client facing skills are a must as are an exceptional design eye. You will also have experience working within large interdisciplinary and complex teams. This is an immediate start contract role
- Responsible for leading a project team
- Work closely with external consultants and contractors
- Undertake design projects from concept to completion
Skills and experience
- Revit essential. Able to drive a team.
- Experience working as a Package Lead on large infrastructure projects
- Rail project experience and knowledge of relevant codes essential
- 7+ years experience including substantial experience in transport sector
- An inherent understanding of how to successfully deliver challenging and complex projects
- Excellent design, technical and organisational skills
- Prior experience gained within an organisation that is renowned for achieving award winning, high quality and responsive design solutions.
- Solid experience in delivering to completion complex Transport / Multi-modal interchange projects and confident as part of the team delivering high profile, high value projects
- Ability to demonstrate delivery to relevant rail standards, BIM level 2 and Revit platform through collaboration models on large infrastructure projects.
- Strong design, technical and organisational skills and an appreciation and passion for architecture and engineering solutions required for world class integrated transport projects
Benefits and culture
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- Opportunities for travel
- An above market hourly rate