Senior Hospitality Designer
About this role
A rare opportunity has arisen for an ambitious senior interior designer with a keen eye for luxury to join a newly established interior design studio on their hospitality team. The projects they work on are large-scale hospitality, residential, retail complexes internationally and locally.
- Able to lead projects with limited support.
- Responsible for project management and overseeing workflow and deliverables.
- Ensuring the operational functionality of designs.
- Liaising with contractors, authorities and necessary personnel.
- Preparing and submitting planning applications, tender documents, licensing drawings.
Skills and Experience
- Degree or equivalent in interior design or architecture.
- Proven experience working in interior/architectural design in high-end, large-scale luxury projects.
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD 2D/3D, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite.
Interiors Design Director | Commercial/Corporate
Renowned architecture firm is seeking an Interiors Design Director with Commercial and Corporate experience to join their team in west LA. This is a really exciting opportunity to join an established and progressive firm with a strong portfolio of commercial, mixed-use and and multi-family projects.