Senior Marketing Assistant
About this role
A world-leading architecture firm are seeking a talented and enthusiastic senior clients and marketing assistant to join their global practice. The role will work across EMEA engaging with staff throughout the business, across different teams and sectors. You will support the entire client lifecycle and therefore must have a hands on approach and team-focused attitude.
- Create engaging content for social media, email marketing and web.
- Conduct market research to inform marketing plans.
- Develop tactical marketing activities and campaigns through events, thought leadership, digital, marketing collateral and media relations.
- Gather and utilise intelligence from CRM system.
- Develop ideas and content for the internal communications team.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in B2B marketing or client relations role.
- Experience within creative sector desirable.
- Marketing degree or CIM desirable.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.