About this role
One of London’s most sought after architectural practices who have an enviable reputation within the industry are looking for an experienced Project Administrator/Document Controller to joining this vibrant practice. Your role will be super varied where you will support various project teams and key members of the senior team. Key attributes would be
- A pro active, helpful and can do attitude which will go miles
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise
- Document control and project support experience is highly desirable
- Strong IT skills using extranet sites as well as experience of MSProject, DocElite, Aconex and DataQ
- First class organisational skills
In turn you will be joining a practice with an enviable reputation for being sociable and friendly and that creates incredible cultural, residential and commercial projects in both the UK and abroad.