About this role
A notable design studio in north-west London is looking for an enthusiastic model maker to be an integral part of the design process. Established in the early 80’s, they have had steady growth across the team, now at 50, employing architects, interior designers, visualisers and now a full-time model maker. If you enjoy a hands-on approach, have experience in architectural model making and are looking to commit long-term to an award-winning practice with a broad portfolio of quality projects, this could be for you.
- Working collaboratively with architects, producing physical and digital models to develop the design of projects across the office.
Skills and Experience
- Model maker from an architectural background with experience producing physical models e.g massing, sketch, sectional, facade studies etc to play a key in the design process of quality projects.
- Experience with digital modelling, using SketchUp to aid spatial design and massing.
- Keen design eye with an interest in designing through making, experimenting with a range of materials and processes.
- Meticulous attention to detail and presentation.
This studio offers sensible working hours, proven career progression and a range of social events. Salary is dependent on experience - apply with your CV and portfolio to find out more.