Concept Interior Designer
About this role
A boutique and creative design studio located in the heart of Sydney is looking for a talented Interior Designer. At the forefront of retail and hospitality, the ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience in these sectors, a beautifully curated portfolio and genuine passion for design. The suitable candidate will have solid skills in AutoCAD and Sketchup, as well as Creative Suite. This studio is known for their experiential design, so a keen eye for detail and conceptual development is a must, think graphics branding and building a company ethos into the space! You will be working across all stages of a project, as well as closely with the client. An amazing opportunity!
The Company:An award-winning specialised design studio in a great Sydney city location with a dynamic and supportive team of passionate designers. This successful studio is renowned for their amazing design aesthetic and exceptional portfolio of top-end retail projects.
Experience & Skills
- A minimum of 3 years professional design experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating conceptual design skills
- Advanced AutoCAD, SketchUP and Creative Suite skills
- A keen eye for detail and conceptual development
- Demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure