Architectural Drafter/ Building Designer
About this role
Our client is a boutique developer that specialises in smaller/ high quality owner/ occupier residential projects across Melbourne with a focus on the Bayside Area. They are looking for a Revit-proficient architectural draftsperson or building designer to join their in-house design team. This is initially a contract position. Flexible hours are on offer!
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Residential projects – subdivisions, single dwellings and small apartments
- Experience in dealing with local councils
- Experience in co-ordinating with consultants
- Must be able to autonomously work through Town Planning and Building permit phases
- Strong revit drafting experience
Benefits and Culture
- Flexible working hours
- A forward thinking, locally engaged developer, focused on providing quality, affordable housing
- Bayside location
Revit documenter - Commercial Projects
Multidisciplinary CBD based practice seeking a technically savvy Revit Technician to work on an exciting commercial project. This is a fantastic opportunity to be introduced to a well-regarded Melbourne design practice!