Senior Building Designer / Construction Manager
About this role
Our client is a boutique developer that specialises in high quality residential projects across Melbourne with a focus on the Bayside Area. They are seeking a senior construction manager to join their growing team. This role will suit a senior Building Designer or Architect with strong site, Project management and contract administration experience. The ideal candidate will have expertise in leading and project-managing residential and commercial construction projects from end to end. This is a fixed term 12 month contract role with flexible hours on offer!
Skills and Experience
- Experience in leading residential and commercial construction projects from end to end
- Contract management
- Project management of residential and commercial projects
- Expertise in leading build tendering process / negotiations
- Experience in dealing with local councils
- Experience in co-ordinating with consultants
Benefits and Culture
- A high salary with eligibility for performance bonuses
- A forward thinking, locally engaged developer, focused on providing quality, affordable housing
- Flexible working hours
- Bayside location and a friendly, casual team!
Revit documenter - Commercial Projects
Multidisciplinary CBD based practice seeking a technically savvy Revit Technician to work on an exciting commercial project. This is a fantastic opportunity to be introduced to a well-regarded Melbourne design practice!