Architect - Revit
About this role
A leading design practice synonymous with forward-thinking commercial design based in London is looking for a contract Revit architect to join them working on a London based commercial fit-out project. Experience working on like-for-like projects and proficiency with Revit are essential for this role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a design practice which is held in high regard within the architectural community.
- Delivering stage 3 onwards in Revit on commercial fit-out projects.
- Ability to guide a team and drive design.
- Produce high standard of work to tight timelines.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 3 and beyond.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Experience managing a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is an amazing opportunity for an immediately available Revit architect who wants to work on a London-based commercial project.
Revit documenter - Commercial Projects
Multidisciplinary CBD based practice seeking a technically savvy Revit Technician to work on an exciting commercial project. This is a fantastic opportunity to be introduced to a well-regarded Melbourne design practice!