About this role
A great opportunity exists to join of of the Australia's elite firms working on a large scale rail project. This firm is known for exceptional design quality and producing landmark buildings. Suitable candidates will have proven rail experience and solid Revit and coordination skills. Don't miss this chance to join one of the best. High level communication skills very important. Strong team leading and coordination skills essential if you are mid-level to senior. If you are versatile, passionate and confident this is a great opportunity to grow and work on amazing projects. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Working on very reputable rail projects
- Design and documentation through all project stages
- Part of a large team within this sector
Skills and experience
- Outstanding project leadership and communication skills essential
- Min. 5 years experience gained in well regarded studios
- Strong design and technical skills
- Proficiency in Revit is a must
Benefits and culture
- Great CBD location
- International company
- Social club and team outings
Senior Associate - Commercial Lead
A well-established national studio is looking for a stand-out Senior Associate to join and lead their commercial focused team here in Melbourne’s CBD. The opportunity offers succession into Partner, and equity further down the line. They are looking for an architect with a strong commercial project portfolio, particularly with tower experience with demonstrated leadership qualities to build a positive team environment, mentor others and drive the practice forward.