About this role
A friendly and reputable firm is looking for a energetic ArchiCAD Architect to join their team. With a great range of education, residential, and commercial projects and a leafy city fringe location this firm has provided a great culture for their employees. The role would suit an experienced graduate with solid DA and CC experience. This is initially a 3 month contract with a view to continue for the right candidate.
- Utilise your specialised technical knowledge and work across a diversity of projects including multi-residential, education and mixed-use projects.
- Work on projects from concept to completion
- Provide graduate support for an accomplished team of designers
- Enthusiastic approach to creative tasks
Skills and experience
- Completed qualifications in Architecture
- 2 – 5 years experience
- Excellent ArchiCAD skills as well as excellent technical documentation and detailing ability
- Experience in working as a visualiser in a creative studio
- Working knowledge and experience of Rhino or 3ds Max
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite in a visualiser capacity
- Good knowledge of BCA and Australian Standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits and culture
- Fun and collaborative studio
- Vibrant office and passionate design team
Revit documenter - Commercial Projects
Multidisciplinary CBD based practice seeking a technically savvy Revit Technician to work on an exciting commercial project. This is a fantastic opportunity to be introduced to a well-regarded Melbourne design practice!