Revit Model Technician - Multi-Disciplinary Practice
About this role
A renowned, multi-disciplinary Australian architecture studio is seeking a talented Revit Model Technician to join their Melbourne office. You will have the opportunity to further develop your career within the BIM industry, whilst working on major public projects in the collaborative team environment.
- Ability to administrate Revit models through importing & exporting files.
- Assist in developing and maintaining Templates and Material library.
- Assist in Revit Family creation and trouble shooting.
- Assist in developing and enforcing Revit project workflow criteria and procedures.
- Involvement in Revit modelling and documentation support as required.
- Ability to work in a team and under the direction of Project Leaders.
- Ability of working on multiple projects and prioritising time and workload.
- Work with project document management platforms or have the ability to learn quickly.
Skills and experience
- Experience working in a similar capacity in Australia.
- TAFE or equivalent certificate related to Building industry or Revit.
- Two years of working experience with Revit and AutoCAD. Experience of working with complex files with links and coordinates is beneficial.
Benefits and culture
- Opportunity to work on complex projects.
- Training and career progression opportunities.
- Working within a supportive and social team environment.
- Collaborative and positive working environment with an energetic and engaging team.
Senior Associate - Commercial Lead
A well-established national studio is looking for a stand-out Senior Associate to join and lead their commercial focused team here in Melbourne’s CBD. The opportunity offers succession into Partner, and equity further down the line. They are looking for an architect with a strong commercial project portfolio, particularly with tower experience with demonstrated leadership qualities to build a positive team environment, mentor others and drive the practice forward.