Revit Technician - Commercial
About this role
Our client is an award winning multi-disciplinary practice based in Melbourne's CBD. They are looking for a talented Revit-proficient experienced Graduate Architect or Architect to join their team and assist on the documentation phase of an outstanding commercial project. This is an initial 3 month contract position with an immediate start. It will be an asset to your resume!
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ local experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid Revit proficiency
- Commercial experience is a benefit
Benefits and Culture
- Fantastic CBD-based studio
- Opportunity to collaborate on award-winning projects
- Friendly team
- High hourly rate